Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Zaful Haltered Vintage Checked Dress Review

Hi kittens!

You may recall my past posts about the online clothing, shoes and accessories shop, Zaful. Well, I praised this store once and I'm praising it again because their selection is fantastic and I am in love with their vintage style clothes! Their products are affordable, high quality and delightful. You'll find a variety of styles at Zaful, from edgy, hip and unique dresses to playful, pin up style bikinis. 


Isn't it adorable?? It's so 1950s that I feel like I could boogie woogie in it!!! 
Let's rock around the clock tonight! ;-)
I'm not much of a dancer though. I prefer singing. <3
 The little black and white checkers, the halter style and the length (knee length. Slightly longer on me because I'm not that tall) make this dress a real rockin' beauty. You can see below that the dress reveals part of the back. Perfect for summer!

I am very fond of the sweetheart neckline. Classic and flattering:

 I chose a size M and as you can tell, the dress fits me perfectly. The material is soft but sturdy. I just love this dress and I know I'm going to be wearing it often :) It's comfortable, cute and it makes me feel like one of the characters in Happy Days! The customer service at Zaful is excellent too. I highly recommend their store. Take a look at their collections ladies, if you haven't already! 


♫ Bye for now and have a rockin' August! 



14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely dress! Suits you perfectly!
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! It looks great!!! So nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Caramella buona estate, un abbraccio Angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi caramella, i love the dress, so nice so fresh!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really good with the dress! It's so you! Love Anna Ziuzina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi caramella, i' a new follower, Nice photos!
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know: http://recensioni-mamycapfini.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute :)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with all this!
    You are beautiful and super stylish!

    A kiss from Brazil!

    http://coracaopinup.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning I just love those vintage dresses , you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is lovely, You have great taste. Well done Diane

    ReplyDelete